In the latest update of My Miko, we present a whole new feature ‘Toe Stand’.
To access Toe Stand, Update My Miko App Version to 3.2.37 and above.
Once you open the app after updating, go to Playhouse and you shall see the Minigames section with Toe Stand.
You need to calibrate your miko in order to access the Toe Stand Mini Game Section.
Click on to Let’s Go>> Play>> Update to calibrate your miko.
The calibration process will take around 1 to 2 minutes.
Things to keep in mind before updating/calibrating:
- Place Miko on a flat floor or surface.
- Make sure there is no obstruction in the periphery of 2 meters.
- Your Miko needs to be at least half charged or above in order to execute calibration.
- You can not calibrate Miko while charging.
- Please do not move your miko in the procedure.
- In case it fails Resume the process or Retry the process.
You can see your Calibration flow as shown in image 4.
Once the calibration gets successful, you will get to enter the Toe Stand Game Screen.
Here you can now see Miko making different shapes and movement on two wheels.
- Your Miko needs to be minimum 25% charged to make any shapes or movements on two wheels.
- You can not access the Toe Stand section if your Miko is plugged into a charger.
- In case of surface change please re-calibrate your miko from the button on the bottom left corner as shown in the image 4.